Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mary Lou and Me

I continue therapy 2x a week, 4 hours.  Today as I was waiting for my therapist another patient leaned over and said "what are you here for"?   Oh how  I wanted to say " had to shank this dude, disrespected me".
So, that balance beam.  Conquered that b_____. Full three times forward and three times backward.  Now try that any of you . I'm telling you Mary Lou Retton wasnt as proud as I was today. My drill sargent Marcie and the  whole group in therapy had stopped and watched me, giving me a round of applause.   I was standing tall.  Making my victory lap through the gym on my way to the tables to be stretched, I stepped on my shoelace and almost fell flat.  Well it was good while it lasted.
Now, if I can just whip those friggin pegs.
Thank you all for the continued well wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment